E-Learning & After School Program
Cooper City programs for Distance learning in the morning (7:30AM – 6:00PM) and After School Martial Arts in the afternoon (2:00PM – 6:00PM).
to your health
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitation of our facility
- No person-to-person contact and social distancing
- Teperature checks when first arrive. Above 100.4 will not be able to come in.
- Anyone caughing or with flu like symptoms will not be allowed inside – stay home, stay safe!
- Hand washing before and after all activities and classes
- No visitors or parents allowed inside our facility – students only!
- A schedule that allows one class to exit by one door, then the next class comes in through another
E-Learning Camp Program
3 Options to Choose From
We have very limitted availability so act today!
From 7:30am – 6:00pm students will be able to do their distance learning work and stay with us for After School Life Skills Martial Arts. Register ».
2) Half-Day A.M.
From 7:30am – 2:00pm for students who need a safe place to do their distance learning work while the parents work. Register ».
After their distance learning work is done students can join us for some exciting Life Skills Martial Arts training and fun physical activities and games. After School runs daily from 2:00pm – 6:00pm. Register ».
Martial Arts Programs
In Person & Online
We have a variety of classes and programs for children and adults of all ages. These include our after school pickup with transportation, kids martial arts classes, teen and adult taekwondo, and our hapkido self-defense program. Our classes are safe, beginner-friendly, and are design to benefit the student in all areas. The best part is that you can test drive any of our martial arts classes for free.
“Great staff! Great after school program, kids love it! Teaching discipline, respect and martial arts, my kids recite the rules at home, calling me sir sometimes, great program!”
“Thank you Grand Master Baez for the wonderful summer program that Jasmine attended. The environment was a safe & secure atmosphere with lots of fun & educational activities. Her confidence & maturity has grown. She was very proud to become one of your leaders to the little ones. God bless all that you do.”