grand master baez
SUMMER Camp 2020 Now Enrolling
In Person & Online
We have a variety of classes and programs for children and adults of all ages. These include our after school pickup with transportation, kids martial arts classes, teen and adult taekwondo, and our hapkido self-defense program. Our classes are safe, beginner-friendly, and are design to benefit the student in all areas. The best part is that you can test drive any of our martial arts classes for free.
to your health
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitation of our facility
- No person-to-person contact and social distancing
- Teperature checks when first arrive. Above 100.4 will not be able to come in.
- Anyone caughing or with flu like symptoms will not be allowed inside – stay home, stay safe!
- Hand washing before and after all activities and classes
- No visitors or parents allowed inside our facility – students only!
- A schedule that allows one class to exit by one door, then the next class comes in through another
After School Pickup
With free transportation from area schools your child will safely train and have fun waiting for you to pick them up. Details.
Classes at our studion and LIVE Zoom classes online. For ages 4 and up we have a flexible and age specific classes schedule. Come and train under certified black belt instructors. Classes are safe, beginner-friendly and offer a fun workout. More info.
Adults and teens will develop valuable self-defense skills while getting in fantastic shape. Hapkido offers teens and adults of all ages an opportunity to improve their health, physical fitness and have fun training along side like minded members in the community. Learn more.
“Great staff! Great after school program, kids love it! Teaching discipline, respect and martial arts, my kids recite the rules at home, calling me sir sometimes, great program!”
“Thank you Grand Master Baez for the wonderful summer program that Jasmine attended. The environment was a safe & secure atmosphere with lots of fun & educational activities. Her confidence & maturity has grown. She was very proud to become one of your leaders to the little ones. God bless all that you do.”