Cooper City & Davie
After School Program
Cooper City & Davie Life Skills After School Martial Arts program for ages 6 – 12 daily from 2:00PM – 6:00PM. You can drop off students or we will pick up at school.
to your health
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitation of our facility
- No person-to-person contact and social distancing
- Teperature checks when first arrive. Above 100.4 will not be able to come in.
- Anyone caughing or with flu like symptoms will not be allowed inside – stay home, stay safe!
- Hand washing before and after all activities and classes
- No visitors or parents allowed inside our facility – students only!
- A schedule that allows one class to exit by one door, then the next class comes in through another
Martial Arts Programs
For Men, Women & Kids
We have a variety of classes and programs for children and adults of all ages. These include our after school pickup with transportation, kids martial arts classes, teen and adult taekwondo, and our hapkido self-defense program. Our classes are safe, beginner-friendly, and are design to benefit the student in all areas. The best part is that you can test drive any of our martial arts classes for free.
1) Martial Arts
Programs for men, women and children in Taekwondo or Hapkido Self-defense for adults and teens. Try our FREE 2-lesson trial today! Register »
2) After School
We can either pick up students at school or you can drop off at our studio, where students will enjoy martial arts training, fun physical activities and games. After School runs daily from 2:00pm – 6:00pm. Register for a free class »
Our safe and fun Life Skills Martial Arts camps are available for Summer, Spring and Winter breaks.
“Great staff! Great after school program, kids love it! Teaching discipline, respect and martial arts, my kids recite the rules at home, calling me sir sometimes, great program!”
“Thank you Grand Master Baez for the wonderful summer program that Jasmine attended. The environment was a safe & secure atmosphere with lots of fun & educational activities. Her confidence & maturity has grown. She was very proud to become one of your leaders to the little ones. God bless all that you do.”